Treat Meniscus Tears, ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Injuries, LCL (Lateral Collateral Ligament) Injuries, PCL (Posterior Cruciate Ligament) Injuries, MCL (Medial Collateral Ligament) Injuries, Tendonitis, Patellar Tendonitis, Quadriceps Tendonitis, Pes Anserine Tendonitis or Bursitis, Popliteus Tendonitis, Iliotibial (IT Band) Syndrome, Osteoarthritis Pain, Post Knee Surgery Rehabilitation and Recovery, and Other Knee Injuries Safely, Naturally and Effectively!
Maximize your BFST® Anytime, Anywhere
with The Knee Inferno Wrap®
Use a Knee Inferno Wrap® anytime to increase natural blood flow in your soft tissue. Enhance your body's natural healing process by delivering oxygen, nutrients, anti-bodies and energy directly to the site of your injury.
Knee Inferno Wrap® Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy treatments can be used:
- After swelling and inflammation have been reduced with a Knee Freezie Wrap®
- Before exercise or workouts to warm up your soft tissue to prevent re-injury of your knee joint and tissues
- Before and after surgery during rehabilitation to warm up your tissues before physical therapy exercising or stretching
- Anytime you feel that your knee has stiffened up, is tight, reducing your mobility and causing pain
- Anytime you have sore or aching soft tissue
And any other situation where you need to increase blood flow to your injury to relax your tissue, relieve pain, prevent re-injury and enhance the flexibility of your knee!
Get Ultimate Healing Power by Increasing Blood Flow
with a Knee Inferno Wrap®
When your knee is first injured you need to deal with the pain, swelling and inflammation first. A lot of people will use cold compression with our Knee Freezie Wrap® to rapidly reduce pain and swelling in their knee. After inflammation has been reduced it is much easier to start dealing with the actual injury and on-going pain.
Some people think that their injury is completely healed when the swelling is gone... this is a critical mistake! When you assume that your injury is healed because the swelling is gone - you actually put your injury at greater risk for further damage. Until your injury is healed your body is in a weakened state. Even the slightest movement of your knee can worsen your injury and cause a huge amount of swelling again!
Relying on your injured knee without proper healing can result in a constant re-injury cycle or a chronic degenerative condition (like tendinitis, tendonosis, bursitis, arthritis or osteoarthritis). When your swelling has gone down your body is ready and starving for oxygen, nutrients, antibodies and energy that's available in your own blood flow.
Proper blood flow is essential for complete knee injury healing!
This is where the Knee Inferno Wrap® comes in...
This device provides Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy that boosts your body's own natural healing system by increasing blood flow directly to your injured knee.
With a Knee Inferno Wrap® you get directed healing that is brought straight to the source of your knee injury, where healing is needed most!
Knee Inferno Wrap® = The Most Effective Blood Flow Stimulator Available!
The Knee Inferno Wrap® can help you heal and reduce the pain caused by your meniscus tear, ACL, PCL, LCL or MCL injury, patellar or quadriceps tendonitis, IT band syndrome or other chronic knee conditions. Consistent conservative treatment with a Knee Inferno Wrap® will stimulate blood flow to soothe your pain and treat damaged tissue - providing an incredible therapeutic experience!
The Knee Inferno Wrap® is an amazing product that relaxes your soft tissue while reducing pain and speeding up the body's natural healing process. Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy reduces, or even eliminates, the need for potentially harmful medication while it heals your damaged tissue. This therapy can also be used with other conservative treatment methods - like physical therapy, post-surgery rehabilitation, cold compression with a Knee Freezie Wrap® and passive exercise devices like our Knee-Flex® Passive Knee Stretch Device.
The Knee Inferno Wrap® is the only product we know that has been developed specifically to heal soft tissue injury by using Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy. It works unbelievably well! You can be certain there is nothing else like a Knee Inferno Wrap® for complete knee joint, ligament, tendon and muscle healing.
The incredible healing power provided by our Knee Inferno Wrap® comes highly recommended by physicians, therapists and sports professionals worldwide.
Why you will love your Knee Inferno Wrap®
People everywhere are choosing the Inferno Wrap® for home therapy because:
- it heals your injured tissue, safely and naturally, without medication
- it heals small tears from daily use to reduce the risk of tendonitis, tendonosis, bursitis, arthritis, osteoarthritis and other chronic conditions
- it soothes pain and whisks away toxins
- it reduces the pain of chronic conditions
- it can be used before exercise to warm up your knee and reduce the risk of injury - Professional athletes use them!
- it repairs minor tissue damage when used after activity
- it saves time and money associated with doctor or physical therapist visits
The Powerful BFST® Healing Advantage
Applying a warming temperature therapy to your injured knee can boost your body's natural ability to re-grow tissue needed to heal. Regular Knee Inferno Wrap® treatments can reduce pain and stiffness from scar tissue and increase overall joint flexibility. Increasing blood flow with a Knee Inferno Wrap® will also increase the amount of oxygen that is being sent to your tissue AND your tissue's ability to absorb oxygen. (reference: 1)
Not only that, but increased blood flow whisks away dead or dying cells and any toxins those cells are producing in your knee. Getting rid of toxins can help to create a positive healing environment for your tendon tissue. Instead of constantly holding onto toxins within the knee, your damaged tissue can now get tons of blood flow that is rich in oxygen and nutrients. This is the stunning benefit of consistent Knee Inferno Wrap® BFST® treatments.
The Knee Inferno Wrap® Treatment Advantages just keep coming...
According to the trusted medical knowledge of Justus F. Lehmann, M.D. (well-known rehabilitation medicine specialist), increasing the temperature of soft tissue in your knee through the application of a warming therapy will also provide these 7 Truly Amazing Benefits (reference: amazon.com link):
1. Increase Flexibility of Tissue
Warming up tissue before stretching (exercise at home or in a physical therapy clinic) can provide on-going flexibility in your tissue that will continue after the stretch is done. Experiments conducted by medical professionals have shown that applying warm temperature treatments (like the Knee Inferno Wrap®) before stretching range-of-motion exercises can provide lingering flexibility that is beneficial when stretching the soft tissue in and around your knee.
2. Decrease Joint Stiffness
Medical studies have shown a decrease in joint stiffness after the temperature of injured tissue is increased with a warming temperature therapy compared to the stiffness experienced at a much lower, normal, body temperature.
3. Relieve Muscle Spasms
Tissue and muscles that have been over-strained or injured can suffer from continuous squeezing in the muscle fibers... This is also known as a muscle spasm or trigger point pain. On-going muscle spasms will decrease blood flow and increase your nerves' sensitivity to pain.
It has been believed for a long time by many medical professionals that a warming treatment like Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy can reduce muscle spasms. Increasing blood flow will stop the cycle of muscle spasms by feeding your knee (or other affected muscles) with enough blood flow to relax.
4. Control and Reduce Pain
There are a lot of reasons why you may feel pain in your knee... You could be feeling pain from hamstring, quadriceps or calf muscle spasms, lack of blood flow to the ligaments, menisci or tendons in your knee, and even stress placed on your nerves due to overall knee joint stiffness. Significant pain relief can be felt from introducing Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy treatments. Increasing the temperature of your knee can reduce pain sensation experienced by the nerves in your damaged tissue.
5. Increase Blood Flow
Using a warming temperature treatment, with a device like the Knee Inferno Wrap®, can produce an increased level of blood flow similar to the amount of blood flow achieved through regular exercise.
6. Relieve On-going Inflammation
Increased blood flow can take away any remaining built up fluid (edema) and lingering inflammation. This will help to decrease your pain and speed up the healing process.
7. Treat a Variety of Knee Injuries
Warming temperature therapies like BFST® Knee Inferno Wrap® treatments are now becoming a leading edge medical care solution for soft tissue injuries to promote both relief in chronic injuries (tendinitis, tendonosis, bursitis, arthritis, osteoarthritis) and speed up the overall healing process for newer (acute) knee injuries.
With BFST® your knee is constantly being fed with healing, nutritious, oxygen and energy filled blood. This is exactly what your body needs to heal.
Incredible therapy and comfort - all wrapped up in one.
The unique Knee Inferno Wrap® is designed with every detail in mind to give you the most effective and most enjoyable therapeutic experience available anywhere. Here’s how! The Knee Inferno Wrap®:
- Plugs into a wall outlet to get the necessary power for consistent therapeutic treatments.
- Has a special signal controller that can be set for 3 different power levels of application (3 = High, 2 = Medium, 1 = Low) with an automatic shut off feature.
- Has a flexible Energy Web® that conforms to your body like cloth.
- Has a 7 foot long cord so you can sit or lie comfortably and watch TV, read or surf the net while you're using it.
- Operates with no sound or vibration or motion.
- Doesn't require the use of creams or gels.
- Allows you to simply wrap it loosely around your injury and turn it on.
- Has adjustable Velcro® straps for a fit that you control to your personal level of comfort.
- Fits conveniently over or under clothes so you can wear it and carry on with your day.
- Is made of soft, breathable material with comfort in mind to insulate your warming treatment temperature.
- Is made of premium, medical grade neoprene that won't stretch out of shape over time.
The Inferno Wrap® is only available at MendMeShop and there is NOTHING on the market like this to soothe your knee pain and to help your knee joint heal, we guarantee it!
Speak to your doctor, physical therapist or other trusted medical professional today to see how you can incorporate Knee Inferno Wrap® treatments into your injury recovery process.
Purchase a Knee Inferno Wrap® now and start healing!
It has changed the lives of our customers and it will change yours too.
"I have been using the Freezie Wraps to reduce the inflammation, for which they worked great.
Last week was the first time I tried the Inferno wrap on my right knee and it seems to help just from one treatment. I plan to use it every night when I get back from work.
I used the knee Inferno wrap again last night and put it on the medium power and it's helping tremendously. I'm able to bend my knee better and walk with more stability without leaning too much on my left knee to compensate for the injured knee."
- A Hattar, California USA
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
Results may vary. Always seek the advice of your physician
in choosing the best treatment option for you.
What can a Knee Inferno Wrap® Treat?
A Knee Inferno Wrap® promotes healing and/or treats on-going pain and stiffness for:
- iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS)
- osteoarthritis pain
- torn meniscus
- Osgood-Schlatter disease (OSD)
- twisted knee
- anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) sprain or tear
- posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) sprain or tear
- Hoffa's syndrome
- patellar chondromalacia (runner’s knee)
- repetitive stress/strain injury (RSI)
- post-operative recovery
- patellar dislocation or fracture
- bursitis maintenance
- patellar tendonitis / jumper’s knee
- hamstring tendonitis
- quadriceps tendonitis
- popliteus (popliteal) tendonitis
- iliotibial band (IT band) tendonitis
- general knee joint pain
- other soft tissue knee injuries and chronic conditions
MendMeShop - Our Reputation Speaks for Itself!
At MendMeShop we offer only the premium quality healthcare products that work, because we want you to feel better. Our business is built on our reputation and we want you to be as satisfied with your MendMeShop experience as tens of thousands of our customers are. That is what your purchase from us will be - an experience. Not only do we supply superior products, MendMeShop Specialists are available to help you get the right products and treatment advice.
Complimentary product and treatment advice throughout your therapy!
An exclusive service, only available to MendMeShop customers.
You will also have the peace of mind with our 60 day trial period and automatic 1 year warranty. We know making a decision to find the right pain relief and healing products for you can be difficult, especially on-line, and we don't want you to worry. With every product, you have our guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied or you get your money back. That's how much we believe in the products we sell!
As a MendMeShop customer you can be confident in your purchase because we offer:
- Superior products that have been carefully researched and developed to stop your pain naturally and heal you faster.
- Trained MendMeShop Product and Treatment Specialists available 7 days a week for individualized treatment advice - just call 1-866-237-9608 within Continental North America (+1-705-445-3505 internationally).
- Our iron-clad 60 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Knee Inferno Wrap® just send it back for a refund - with no re-stocking fees.
- Automatic 1 year replacement warranty against defects.
- Optional 5 year extended warranty on your entire purchase.
- Payment plan (3 easy payments) with no credit approval necessary to get you your Knee Inferno Wrap® faster.
The Next Step is Up to You.. Get your Knee Inferno Wrap® and start healing now!
Our customers love the quick, natural pain relief and you will too.
For more information about our Knee Inferno Wrap®, Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy and how this device will work for you, check out our Knee Inferno Wrap® Blood Flow Stimulation Threapy page on MendMeShop.com here
Find out more about the Knee Inferno Wrap® by calling our Customer Advisers toll free within Continental North America at 1-866-237-9608, +1-705-445-3505 internationally, or email email@example.com.